MINECRAFT, FORTNITE, PUBG, ROBLOX Games Hacks & Cheats. This Gaming Blog provide you best reviews, hacks, Cheats, Guidance, Tricks and many more regarding these Games.

Latest

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 24 October 2018

MINECRAFT : FROM THE SHADOWS SKIN PACK





FROM THE SHADOWS SKIN PACK


Our most horrifying skin pack yet! Er, yay?
It was all set to be just another gruelling day in the Mojang office: I arrived at work around lunchtime, left for lunch, came back to my desk, went off to find a pillow, and then returned to take a nap until it was time to go home. Boy, do I need a holiday....

But just as I was about to get some well-deserved sleep, I noticed a mysterious scroll upon my desk. I opened the scroll, read the words upon it, and immediately wished I hadn’t:

What lurks beyond your vision,

In the darkness beneath the bed?

The spooky wardrobe is whispering

"I think you'll lose your head."

Clothe yourself with horror,

Join the beasts and scare;

From the Shadows could mean you,

But only if you dare...

Whimpering with fear, I took a petrified peek at the From the Shadows skin pack. This was several weeks ago, and I haven’t stopped screaming since. Be warned, these dark and detailed skins are certainly not for the faint of heart. Why did they have to be in horrifying HD? WHY???

What better way to celebrate Halloween than with a skin pack so terrifying that I’m not sure I ever want to play Minecraft again?

If you’re made of braver stuff than me (trust me, you definitely are – I’m made of equal parts jelly, fear, and cowardice), then you can find the From the Shadows skin pack in the Minecraft Marketplace on Xbox One, Windows 10 Edition, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, mobile and VR devices. These skins are also available in Tom’s nightmares but for a limited time only (hopefully).

This skin pack will be creeping into all these editions of Minecraft throughout the day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats Keeper Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Save Your Stats on Death)

Stats Keeper Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 aims to give users the freedom to modify how the stats from the game work. Keep your hunger and saturation ...

Post Top Ad